Recumbent electric bike : Pink dirt bike helmet : Body sculpture exercise bikes.
Recumbent Electric Bike
- An electric bicycle, also known as an e-bike, is a bicycle with an electric motor used to power the vehicle.
- a bicycle which is powered both by human pedalling and/or a battery, any electric bike you wish to insure must not be subject to the requirements of the Road Traffic Act.
- accumbent: lying down; in a position of comfort or rest
- (Recumbents) A recumbent bicycle is a bicycle that places the rider in a laid-back reclining position. Most recumbent riders choose this type of design for ergonomic reasons; the rider's weight is distributed comfortably over a larger area, supported by back and buttocks.
- (Recumbence) Lie down (or lying down) may refer to the following: * Prone position (face down) * Supine position (face up)
Electric Bike Test Drive
While I watied for the return of my Sparrow, I test drove this recumbent bike with electric add-on motor. It was a lot of fun, but when riding with traffic I felt more vulnerable than on a regular bike. I prefere to be taller than a car. This bike would set me back $5,000. This makes the eGo cycle a lot more reasonable at $1,000. The motor also tends to shut off when it gets too hot. When this happened he put me on one with two motors so I could switch back and forth between them, but that made the bike a little too heavy for me to handle. It reminded me too much of riding a motorcycle - heavy and not too safe.
Garage Start Up
Not far from the famous start-up of Silicon Valley fame. Mike has been tinkering with his electric bike for 10 years now. I tried to cheer him up by telling him how peak oil will have customers beating a path to his door.
bike trailer carrier
trek 1000 road bikes
bicycle brake caliper
suzuki bike jackets
thule roof bike rack
kid bike parts
best upright exercise bike
ipulse led bike light
mens huffy mountain bike